Let this quick and easy checklist get you out, about and up to speed on one of the most exciting cities in the world!
What? You've never been to Las Vegas? You've got a lot to see and do! Let this quick and easy checklist get you out, about and up to speed on one of the most exciting cities in the world!
Food with a view
- For prime people watching, as well as spectacular views of the Bellagio Fountains, visit French Bistro Mon Ami Gabi at Paris or Todd English's Olives at Bellagio.
- When it's time for that classic Vegas steak dinner, The Steakhouse at Circus Circus has a fabulous Happy Hour, some of the best steaks in town and the look and feel of old school Vegas.
- Head Downtown and stop by The Commissary inside the Downtown Grand. The new casual-fast concept from Richard Sandoval combines separate Latin, American comfort food and rotisserie chicken sections with a coffee bar, a full bar and a "sit wherever you want" vibe.
- The Chandelier Bar at The Cosmopolitan offers three floors of cocktail nirvana, featuring some of the most creative concoctions you'll find, all within a giant chandelier.
- Carnival Court at Harrah's is decidedly more casual, yet still a great place to take in all the energy of the Strip.
- Park on Fremont Downtown has great drinks with a relaxing back patio and a see-saw for grown-ups.
- Complete your Las Vegas cocktail experience with Parasol Up and Parasol Down at Wynn Las Vegas. The Lake of Dreams outside and giant floating parasols inside are fantastic features to experience drink-in-hand.
- Cirque du Soleil is a Las Vegas entertainment staple, and there is no better introduction to their magical world than Mystere at Treasure Island. For a limited time, you can receive 2 FREE tickets to Mystere when you book a minimum 3-night stay at Treasure Island!
- When it comes to classic showgirl revues, Jubilee! at Bally's is the place to find the cherished Vegas tradition.
- If watching card sharks on the casino floor gets old, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay has the real thing, plus 2,000 other animals, 14 exhibits and walkable underwater tunnels.