Italy will always be popular with savvy world travelers. These are just some of the highlights you may enjoy on a tour around Italy.
John Geysen, a blogger for Collette Vacations, went on the Italian Vistas Tour and comprised his Top 10 Highlights. What are your favorite things to see and do in Italy?
- Visit the once buried city of Pompeii. Enjoy a fascinating tour into the daily life of an ancient Roman city in the shadow of Vesuvius.
- Dine on magical Isola dei Pescatori, accessible only by boat.
- Explore the Amalfi Coast, where the Mediterranean Sea and mountains meet.
- Sail to the enchanting Isle of Capri.
- Take a guided tour of Classical Rome that features the ancient Colosseum. Plus, enjoy a full day at leisure in Rome to explore on your own.
- Explore Florence’s Academy Gallery and see Michelangelo’s monumental figure of David.
- Spend two nights in the romantic city of Venice.
- Walk in the footsteps of great Italian Masters while exploring Florence with a local guide.
- Indulge in a wine tasting and regional lunch in one of Tuscany’s great wineries.
- Stop in the famous Swiss lakeside resort of Locarno.
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Anchorage, Ak, United States
- Andalusia, Spain
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Arizona, Usa
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Austin, Tx, United States
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Bari, 13, Italy
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia